Farmland to Lakes

Farmland to Lakes...

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Coffee with Wendy

When I pour coffee, and my kids are quiet and I need a break, I often think of Wendy - sometimes I call her and say, "I just poured some coffee - are you busy?"  If not, we may have our "Coffee Break" together - on the phone.  It is not the most ideal- of course it would be nice to visit face to face.  Skype is cool - but right now, I don't have sound on my computer, so in order to hear her voice, I settle for phone calls - long phone calls - sometime I hang up the phone and 45 minutes have gone by..... and my kids are not quiet any more!  Sometimes that is the reason we hang up!   So Wendy, I just poured my cup of coffee - what are you up to?  Ready for a coffee break?  Love you and miss you.

1 comment:

Wendy Yutzy said...

Yup! I'm here!