Farmland to Lakes

Farmland to Lakes...

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New bunnies!

Jeff and Dylan and I traveled to Thunder Bay one more time for Dylan's Elbow.
He had his Xray and the Dr says it is all healed up now.  Back to riding bike, and playing with out his splint!  I think that was a total of 5 trips to Thunderbay in 2 months!  Hopefully now we can spend the summer close to home, camping and boating!
On our way home we stopped in Eagle River to pick up some bunnies.  We got two, a black female and this cute male.  They are Flemmish rabbits.  This one is only two months old!  They get pretty big.  I guess we will try to have baby bunnies. We'll try it and see how that goes. The kids are all excited.  I just wonder how we are going to get rid of that many bunnies in Red Lake!
When we got home, Alabama came slowly, hoping toward us, apparently earlier that evening she slipped on a rock and twisted her ankle.  She didn't want anyone to know how much it hurt so she bravely held back her tears.  So, I didn't realize how much it hurt her. I made her go to school thinking she'd be walking on it by the middle of the day.  I was wrong!  By supper time when she came in her ankle was swollen up and she was in pain.  So I ended up taking her into the ER and had XRays this morning.   Dr Zielke mentioned her growth plate, and I just had a flash of "oh know!  We are going to be going to Thunderbay for the next two months for Alabama's ankle....."  I don't think that is the case, but the Xrays will tell tomorrow!  
I started helping at the Believers Fellowship Bible Club Wednesday evenings.
I am really enjoying getting to know all the kids that are coming.    Tonight I taught the younger girls. They are so much fun!  We made a little card that says "Jesus is my Shephard"   and we talked about what that means for us.
Well, it is getting late and I guess my bed is calling me.  I'm still pondering what I could do for a layout, or plan for my blog, writings etc.  Good night

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Blessings to you as you teach the kids club! I'm glad something like that is up and going again.