Farmland to Lakes

Farmland to Lakes...

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Todays changes!

I am working on some changes to my blog.
I am hoping for it to be more user friendly, and helpful!
Bear with me as I gather the information and courage to go forth with this new venture.
I was going to move everything over to wordpress, but it is just so complicated!
Maybe I'll stick with blogger.  The only thing I want to do that I haven't figured out yet is how to  add the "print" widget at the bottom.  I want people to be able click print for a recipe that I submit here. 
Anyone know the answer to that?  
And, if you have any recipes that you would like me to post, please tell me, I started making my list and plan to get going.  With summer coming I may not be to quick on the this new adventure.  Unless it becomes so much fun and I can't go outside! 

No comments: